WiseCoat® Premium Hardwood Deck, Siding & Fence Sealer
- Low VOC (53 g/l), non-toxic, eco-friendly and safe for pets, plants & people
- Penetrating water-based formula
- Protects, preserves and enhances hardwood
- Prevents mold, mildew, rot, decay & wood cupping
- Use on exotic hardwoods like Ipe, Teak, Mahogany, Cumaru and Tigerwood or American hardwoods and most thermally treated wood
- 1 gallon covers about 250-350 sq. ft. per coat (Actual coverage may vary by surface)
- Dries quickly and remains in place up to 6 years on horizontal surfaces and up to 10 years on vertical surfaces
Actual coverage may vary due to porosity of surface
For Hardwoods & Thermally Modified Woods
DeckWise® WiseCoat® is a safe, low VOC, non-toxic waterproofer sealant designed for use on hardwood decking, siding and fencing surfaces. It protects, preserves and enhances all types South American exotic hardwoods such as Ipe, Teak, Mahogany, Cumaru and Tigerwood. Also, use on American hardwoods and most types of thermally modified wood species.
The water-based formula utilizes proprietary nanotechnology creates a long-lasting breathable barrier against harsh weather. It penetrates the hardwood fibers down at the cellular level, WiseCoat® provides protection from the inside out preventing cracking and splitting. The unique formula absorbs deeply, inhibiting water intrusion by penetrating the hardwood surface. WiseCoat® helps prevent the damaging effects of mold and mildew, dry rot, peeling, cupping of wood. As a non-film forming premium wood waterproofing sealer, it allows hardwoods to age naturally without decay. The semi-transparent tint functions as a UV blocker preventing the hardwood from graying while enhancing the natural grain and texture.
DeckWise® WiseCoat® finish is guaranteed to prevent excessive water accumulation below the wood surface for up to six (6) years on horizontal surfaces and up to ten (10) years on vertical surfaces when used according to the product instructions.
We suggest always testing wood preservative products prior to application.